Thursday, December 10, 2009

Would you rather have sunshine on your shoulders or a groove in your heart?

Give me the groove in my heart---anyday!!!!!!



Would you rather have sunshine on your shoulders or a groove in your heart?shows



Thanks %26amp; Happy Holidays Report It



Would you rather have sunshine on your shoulders or a groove in your heart?comedy show opera theater



I'm a Nature Freak. And also a Fan of John Denver. I gotta go with The Sunshine!!
The groove is always in my heart, so I will take a little sunshine on my shoulders to go with it. Not too much, now, I burn easily.
Eh I will take the sunshine thanks :)
I*d prefer sunshine on my shoulders
"Sunshine almost always makes me high."



-John Denver, R.I.P.



Star, you're getting me all nostalgic this morning. :*)
I want sunshine on my shoulder?
Groove in my heart!
I'll take the sunshine on my shoulders any day!!
Sunshine on my shoulders.



OO
Sunshine on my Shoulders! Beside being a song I really enjoy, it is freakin cold here and it would feel great!
I am going to ask for a lot here........



I want Sunshine on my shoulders while I have a groove in my heart.....



Peace.
Caught between a rock and......hole in the ozone layer,



smoker......can't win mate!
Hi Baby,



I would love to have a lot of Sunshine on my shoulders. That way may be happiness will come my way.



A Friend,



poppy1
I wouldn't mind a little sunshine in my life right about now...
I love the "groove in my heart" and now my soul and mind, are dancing to it ! Good morning Sunshine !!!!!!!!!
A groove in my heart.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp