Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you want some sunshine?

I'll send you some ! I hear in the UK you need it desperately.



Here in NE Ohio,USA we are in a near-draught situation with the grass turning yellow,etc.



Do you want some sunshine?lyric opera



i get too much sunshine. some rain would be nice



Do you want some sunshine?imax theater opera theater



That's kind of you. The trouble is, not many of us remember what sunshine is.
yes please do thank you.we've had rain almost every day here in n.e. texas. Iwould be glad to send you some rain in equil amounts.
please let me have some!! I had forgotten that its summer here.. i wear coats and jumpers and eat cosy comfort food at the moment!! its depressing. I can send you some rain (plenty of it!) to sort out your draught problem if you like?!
Please send some here to Germany, as well. The UK keeps on discarding their used rainy weather here in Europe. Shame on them ! Maybe we can arrange some sort of an exchange ?
Thanks ! i need some to cheer me up.
ooh yes please. I have SAD and I need sunshine desperately!! Have almost forgotten what the shiny ball of light looks like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp