Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is beyond your sunshine?

The warmth of those who touch my soul and make me feel that life is not only an adventure, but worth cherishing every single hour, minute, and second.



What is beyond your sunshine?performing arts



Thank you! :) Report It



What is beyond your sunshine?binoculars opera theater



nothing...its empty.
An Irish spring^^
The cool people who are on my 360 contacts! They absolutely rock and are great... Wait a minute, you look familiar!
A one way street with no telling of where it's leading too.
All my loved ones, and my dog who have all passed.
Beyond my sunshine?? You mean in darkness??



Well, I would say my "mil" but it would sound as a joke..... which isn't !!!!!
big smile for all people that i love
my darkness is enlightened and soothing as a candle light in the dark
honey,it's love in the air.
subrise and sunset
starshine!.a blaze of light in the sky. :)
the dark side. muhahahahaaha!
dark clouds, looks like rain... but i've got an umbrella.
dont know
a rainbow.... ;))
the Big Bang
The final voyage into the unknown
moonshine. (not the irish drink that could potentially make you blind)
the real me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp