Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you like the sunshine, or do you rather lurk in the shadows?

I am so ugly I need the shadows....



Do you like the sunshine, or do you rather lurk in the shadows?chicago theater



I rarely leave my house, if at all possible I leave after dark. I prefer the shadows.



Do you like the sunshine, or do you rather lurk in the shadows?met opera opera theater



i like sunshine all the time- in the summer when i have sunglasses and sun cream on! and in the winter- especially those crisp days when the sun gives on that nice bit of warmth!
Sunshine, the sunrise turns me on.
sunshinee but when the sun is behind me so its not like right at me
FLORIDAis great plain and simple
I love sunshine. Hense the name.



Why live in the shadows? That's a complete waste of life. Deary me.



Sunshine all the way my friend.
depends what kind of beer there selling!
i like the sunshine on a cold day, but not blazing in my eyes.



i like the shadows when it is 100 degrees outside.
sunshine is good,shadow is not(on Australian coast vice versa)
I like the sunshine ,only the dark when i am mad.
I like sunshine cuz I'm photosynthetic.
Give me sunshine. I can't take the cold.
i'd rather be with people in the shadows then alone in the sunshine
If you are depressed, even a little; you better like sunshine... especially, this time of year. Evie
i love the sunshine
both
I am the child of sun,



Between me %26amp; the dark ones is only my light.



I am told shadows lie behind.



But I cannot see them.
~~~ I love the clouds and the rain. That's when I shine my brightest,because I feel so alive. ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp