Saturday, December 5, 2009

What's on your sunshine list?

What are the little things that make you happy?



I like elevator bells and seeing the little stick on my gas gage go from "E" to "F". Those things just make me all warm and tingly!



What's on your sunshine list?star theater



When I get green light after green light after green light.



What's on your sunshine list?extension opera theater



opening a freshly stocked refrigerator..
hearing my 9 yr old and 5 yr old sibs ask when i was gonna come home since i'm halfway around the world. makes me happy to know that they miss me



my husband saying he loves me and that he likes my cooking (and i'm not a good cook). yes, he's a kiss a$s :)



seeing my dog in a cute outfit.



catching up with friends
New books, a good guitar, my car starting on a cold day, get a best answer designation from an asker.
Rain! It's too dry here!
well justing hanging out with friends!!!!!!!and playing in the snow!
My crush! Abercrombie and Fitch! My e-mail saying I got picked for best answers. Smelling pickles and gas for your car...
swinging on the swings



a bologna and cheese sandwich on fresh cottage bread



my family



anticipating reading a new book

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp