Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you spred your "sunshine" around?

if your in a good mood, do you spread it around? and what do



you do when someone tries to rain on your parade ?



Do you spred your "sunshine" around?concert tickets



answered by Danielle *DO NOT HATE ME(loverofallthigskorean)*



I spread my happiness like spreadable butter,



that you spread on toast and crackers,



it makes others feel really good,



want my happiness?



i knew you would!



*I'm not strange... she is -_-;;;;*



Do you spred your "sunshine" around?theater seating opera theaterthanx ^_^ Report It


ya bet I do!!! Ilove making people laugh, seeing them enjoy themselves!!!! And I don't allow people to pee on my feet, so I'm happy most of the time!! enjoy life
A lot of the people here seem to never smile... I am known in my neighborhood as the one who spreads good cheer. My neighbor says she loves to see me because I am always smiling and waving to everybody. If someone tries to rain on my parade, I would open an umbrella to keep it off me.
Try to!!!!!!!!
Dont let it get you down. Just get stronger and stronger. Like jesus said, if anyone slaps you on one cheek, show the other cheek. Just keep going and you will meet your goals in life. Smile, be kind, everyone needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp