Thursday, December 10, 2009

Did a ray of sunshine just shoot out of nowhere?

I'll go look.



Hmm..



Doesn't look like it.



Looks pretty gray put there.



How about where you are?



If that sun showed up i think I'm going where you are.



Did a ray of sunshine just shoot out of nowhere?opera mini



You already said it's a ray of sunshine, so it shot out of the sun.



Did a ray of sunshine just shoot out of nowhere?passions soap opera opera theater



yeah actually it just got pretty sunny outside! =P
Yeah, thats me. how are you? :D
yup...and lit up your beautiful eyes...



wow what did i just say...



sorry i felt like it...
no lol
nope its dark outside
I wish...
No, i just farted.



Did i mention i ate few bulbs this morning(was drunk and took 'em for weird white pears)



Good part is..that you're fine.
I hope so. I could use some right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp