Saturday, December 5, 2009

??..who is your sunshine, when clouds cover over you..???

my god son



??..who is your sunshine, when clouds cover over you..???passions soap opera



God



??..who is your sunshine, when clouds cover over you..???mr messed up opera theater



A very special Woman named Vicki , she always brightens my day
God
Vale my baby i love her so much
My fat cat....Bob.
My sunshine has been blocked by some clouds. Maybe someday a wind will come up and blow the clouds away letting her light shine down on me once again.
my bff sarah and tay or some of my guy friends or my sis
Jameson (whiskey)
My little grandson Scott when he smiles it makes everything in my life that's wrong fade away
he is someone special with me..GOD and next with him is my bestfriend and forever friend..PRINCE
My daughter, my little angel.
my best friend......:)
My best friend Brenda.She is my every thing.
my angels~have a gr8 day~
my friends
Yesterday I would have said my boyfriend and best friend, love of my life, Bradley...however today....HE IS THE CLOUD!
my godmother...=]
My Bun-Bun(rabbit), Dex.
light bulb
My two kids, they're my life: )
My Best Friend :)
my friends on here and someone
right now? nobody.
God/Jesus



next would be my children and husband
My frenzs=]]
My 6 yr old son George.He can always make me smile.
my skatermom, actually she hates daylight



she's my moon that gently lights the night
its that special someone who can make u feel good when u r not, its the one who loves, admires and supports u. No one knows who this one is better than u. for me its my girlfriend who i love better than anyone
my hubby is my sunshine, that cast away the cloud when that is making me all sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp