Saturday, December 5, 2009

What happens when your sunshine goes away?

i don't let it ;)



and if some strange reason it does. then I make it come back out again.



music usually does the trick. or just spending time with family :)



What happens when your sunshine goes away?opera sheet music



colours that shone like rainbow turn to Grey



What happens when your sunshine goes away?shows opera theater



Waite for sun shine to come back,sooner or later it will come back.
It gets dark and cloudy :[
I get drunk.
I feel sad
PROZAC
I drive to a place where the sun shines.
I feel sad and cold
life gets dark*!*
get gloomy
I stopped to pick daffodils the other day and brought them home..they brightened my day. Then a friend stopped and took pictures of daffodils for me and sent them to my phone and computer...they brought me sunshine thru the rain!!
it gets cloudy and grey...



my skies fade away....
i gaze at the stars, making wishes on the falling ones.
Flowers do not come up.? DRINESS PREVAILS.WEATHER



WILL BE COOLER.DAEKNESS PREVAILS.
if sunshin goes away it means u r geting away from me
I bask in the moonlight.



%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; Cody
the itsy bitsy spider will go up the water sprout...
I pop another anti-deppressant and I'm good to go!! haha! 8-)
there are all these dark clouds overhead



I can't see my nightstand from my bed



Why has my sunshine gone away



I just want it to



come out and play



to dance with my shadow,



and dry up my tears



where have you been



for all of these years.



Its just something I feel,



just something that's real.
it rains
its gets dark and lonely
It gets cloudy
if the sunshine goes away that would be it no more world

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp