Saturday, December 5, 2009

Exactly what commandment was Sunshine talking about?

Please explain... I want to know what you mean...



Exactly what commandment was Sunshine talking about?home theater system



Huh. What are you talking about?



==========================



02-12-06



Golly, every single place I looked the sources have all said that the 8th commandment is "Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbor".



Here...this is what I found:



THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR.



"All men must be aware that to gossip or to darken another man's name or way will most certainly be accountable to Me. Each man is accountable for himself and will have to stand solely alone on the merits he earned walking the human role. Men who sin against this Rule will most likely sin against several of the others, for to bear false witness says ego, pride, jealousy, contempt, and a lack of self-discipline."



Gossip - Slander - Lying - Defamation of Character - Hating



The 9th Commandment is "Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor's wife.



Of course....



It says NOTHING about your neighbor's husband ::::sly wink::::



Exactly what commandment was Sunshine talking about?the grand theater opera theaterbaruch: I don't hate anyone because they are christian. I dislike idiots who claim to be chrisitan and then act like jerks. Blessed be and thank you for choosing me :) Report It


ahc24:



In response to what you said:



oh why waste my precious manicure. Report It


ah, I see what you mean now, and how this commandment does apply. Report It


Oh what the hell:



ahc24:



So you have actually met a pharisee? WOW,. You must be like really old and decrepit. Report It


Sunshine... you can read about pharisees... what is really "WOW" about that? Report It


I have broken no commandment of God. You are in error.



You remind me of a Pharisee... to be exact. Did I ever say that you did not believe in what you do? Did I ever say that Muslims/pagans, etc actually believe they worship Satan, etc? I did not. I said that you were 'deceived'.



What I say... I do not say on my own... I speak and write what I hear from my Abba. You dishonor my Rabbi... and you therefore dishonor my Father also.



Do you understand what 'deceived' means, I wonder... I do not hate you... on the contrary I love you... why else would I rebuke? What I say on here... is not from anger and it is especially not from hate.



You have no understanding.



Concerning Islam... Islam is what Islam is to those who are Muslims... but the reality or I should say... the actual truth behind it... is that... Islam is of Heylel. Muslims are deceived... and the Spirit of Jesus says so.



The God of the Bible... says that Islam is of the devil. You may say that I am a liar because I repeat what I hear... and in doing so... you dishonor me... you dishonor the Spirit of Jesus... and you dishonor my Father.



This world does not love me鈥?why? Because I say that what it does is evil. I am not of this world鈥?but if I were, it would love me. I am from above鈥?where my Rabbi is from... for I was born from above. Therefore I speak not from the viewpoint of this world.



---Because there is no fear of God in these days鈥?judgment will soon become serve on many鈥?nevertheless I will not curse anyone鈥?but may you be blessed.
What commandment? I thought it was a qoute, from one of the eastern religions?
Sunshine said: ahc24: Wow. How interesting. That is EXACTLY what you christians do. You don't bother with the parts of the bible you don't like (the 8th commanment thing regarding people of other religions. You all really do lie about them CONSTANTLY



______________________________



The eighth commandment thing says....Exodus 20:15 (NKJV)



"You shall not steal."



It has nothing to do with other religions.
I am going to take a WILD Guess. This is a long shot. But could it be that she made the common mistake of thinking that "Thou shalt not lie" was one of the 10 Commandments? Although it is not one of the 10, it is in the Bible of course. And perhaps she is saying you are lying about other religions.



Just a guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp