Thursday, December 10, 2009

The movie little miss sunshine...?

=] do u think olive dances very good.... or would u have laughed at her....



The movie little miss sunshine...?performing show



I laughed because she was SO cute. I was not laughing at her.



The movie little miss sunshine...?opera score opera theater



I would have laughed so hard!



I absolutely love that movie....its hilarious
movie sucked and her dancing was stupid
LOL @ little miss sunshine, but in a good way. If your mean it will hurt a childs self esteem, you gotta cheer for the kids.
I don't think i could have helped but laughed... but it wouldn't have been a mean laugh ;)
i just think she was brave
I just think its funny
I would have laughed, and been a litle embaressed for her. But she is so cute it doesn't really matter.
She rocked and made me laugh!! I would have so cheered her on while laughing at the cute fator she has...those other girls looked like porcelin dolls creepy!
the dancing was cute and the little girl..real name abagial breslin did a faboulous job on that movie
I would have laughed but with her not at her.
It was ment to be funny. Its called a dark comedy
I would have cheered and laughed cause she was awesome!
I would have smiled and cheered her on!
awww olive was awesome- she didnt know that what her grandfather was teaching her was stipping moves-lol- but she did her best and tried to win the pageant- so yay for her because she has more confidence than most girls her age
that movie is sooooo awesome
she didn't dance well, but I wouldn't lough at her , because I'm very tolerant
:( I didnt get to finish the movie!
I would have cheered and smiled real big! She was darling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp