Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you restore sunshine in your life?

doing good deeds ?



How do you restore sunshine in your life?phantom of the opera



I give people a helping hand, I plant some trees, when I'm driving I stop to let a squirrel pass by, anything to help the world.



How do you restore sunshine in your life?listen to opera opera theater



by allowing the SON to shine into your life!!!
When you wake up in the morning say a prayer for the Lord.Paint a smile on your face.Drink a lot of water to nourish your body.Help peope.Accomplish your task on time,dont leave it for tomorrow.when you're angry just count from 1- 10..okey???take care
Read inspiration poetry and ancient wisdom. Look of Gnostic....



"Evolution, it is the continuance of God-experience, the adventure of himself, and it is called the forever relative. You think that you have reached a state of perfection? If you have, you have reached a state of engrossed limitation, for there is no such element called perfection. There are only the limitations of the elements called perfection. To evolve means to change and evolve means to learn, and to learn means to be in knowledge of. Get it? Now what I am saying here to you wondrous entities is that there is an hour that has thus approached and is already in movement and that it is that which is termed the meek, to that which is called the humble, the simple of mind that can move forward in the thrust of evolution, that are going to inherit all of the kingdoms. And knowingness - profound knowingness like the fish and the birds - when you are that attuned and that adept to change, you are going to see a profoundly beautiful kingdom come forth. And it is right on your doorstep." -Ramtha
no



joy comes from the inside



praise and thanksgiving will do the job



find scriptures on joy
meaningfull human contact is good.
My life was total darkness. When I accepted Jesus in to my heart, He brought in an eternal light more bright than the Sun.



John 8:12



Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”



Note: Good deeds should be an evidence to the Light that is inside, not as a means of obtaining it.



Fish - Do not squander an opportunity to shine.
My sunshine comes from the gift of new life every spring when the new birds are born and the old ones come back. My laughter comes from watching as the wind blows a small tree bending to the ground but not breaking it. My sadness comes from watching those around me perish and fall down because they do not have the faith to believe in something they can not see. My love of life comes from the scripture I read each morning when I greet the day. My peaceful rest comes after nightly prayers knowing I did the best I could the way God intended.
Open a window. Preferably during daylight.
Just add water and shine the flashlight at yourself.
Look for inner peace, get to know the real you, not the one others try to impose on you.
I pray. Alot. My life has a lot of residue darkness in it because of choices I had to make. I am moving towards the light, others I had to leave behind, are not. I find that very distressing. That, in addition to life, makes for cloudy days. So, I bring it to Jesus and lay it at his feet. They are burdens I can not carry. He helps me work through it all. I am not that strong, but he is. At the end of the day, I find peace. And I can face tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp