Thursday, December 10, 2009

Did you see the sunshine today??Did it make you feel better??

Does it influence your mood??



Did you see the sunshine today??Did it make you feel better??listen to opera



Yes and it did influence my mood. I felt content and energetic, weird don't you think?



Did you see the sunshine today??Did it make you feel better??concert venue opera theater



If I say yes, would you wear a thong for me?
Winter and sunshine does not go well together.... can't wait till summer. Thats when the real sun shines!!! xxxx
Looked nice and sunny..outside...still inside.
I saw the sun and felt the warm weather. It does make me feel better in the winter. It can influence my mood.
it rained here :(
No.
yes i did, but it did'nt make me feel better
yes it did make me feel better. It made my cats feel better to !
no... my life is a vast barren land full of nothingness.... waste for short.... emo... hahah jk jk jk!!!
yes 'yes,yes it was a great day
I saw Sunshine all right..and yes "it" did better my mood. Tremendously!!!!
I love the sun and it always improves my mood. However today all I saw was mass amounts of snow! it is still snowing.
Yeah, it made me sleepy :D
I saw sunshine, but no happiness...only misery
No! It's been raining here(Cali-Central Valley) since last Friday! It's just really overcast and cold right now. It's suppose to rain tonite!



The sunshine does make me feel better, though when it is out. Yeah for California Summers!
i saw rain..stupid california storm
no sunshine 4 me
yes but I also like cloudy days,



but its super cold out and windy! really windy
No, it rained today.



It made me feel wet, gross, cold and self conscious.



I hate frizzy hair. :(
Yes it does. It made me feel much better since the power here was out =(
It does. I just stood there for a few moments to enjoy its brightness and warmth.
Nope it has been cloudy and now snowing most of the afternoon
Yes I did =) On my way home I saw it shining through some trees and it made me feel happy because I know summer is only 6 months-ish away.
I saw no sun today :o( and that makes me feel sleepy and moody sometimes. I just want to go snuggle!
I didn't see it. Nothing can make me feel good now.
I saw the sun, but it didn't mean anything to me.



(( its wayy better than clouds and rain though))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp