Saturday, December 5, 2009

Have you ever seen sunshine in the nighttime?

I have. :)



Have you ever seen sunshine in the nighttime?imax theater



Well I live in Iceland,.. so yes I have. Every summer there is sunshine in the night up here. :) This time of year however it's extremely dark but once in a while the northen lights light up the sky which is very beautiful.



Have you ever seen sunshine in the nighttime?classical music opera theater



YES! Omg, I thought I was crazy!



I think I was 3... but I remember seeing the sun, and it was like midnight... and half the sky was really light, but the other half was dark... then again I just might be dreaming...



Oh well.
yes,On the moon
No, but now I want to. Unless the moon counts then yeah.



Yes, I have.
i wanna see it.i heard it only happens in sweden..it's called midnite sun rite?
cool, lucky u, i haven't! :)
nope, unless your sittin on top of the world it won't happen
once in Alaska...
yeah,i have.



once i saw i was kinda like being killed on a sunny day.lol.
Yes.
Never
Yes, I have.
yeah, i guess when i was flying from america to europe. i'm not sure i understand your question. are you high?



oh and i used to live in alaska, the land of the midnight sun,
Yes, on the TV
Yes...
No but I have seen the light in the night.
Sure, right now on my TV
no never
no
ohhhhhhhh...on many a nite!
you are a f.a.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp