Saturday, December 5, 2009

How did little miss sunshine get nominated for any awards.....that movie was HORRIBLE?

I don't agree with you. I loved that movie. I think it deserves it.



How did little miss sunshine get nominated for any awards.....that movie was HORRIBLE?opera.com



I loved it. It was funny without being corny.



How did little miss sunshine get nominated for any awards.....that movie was HORRIBLE?amc theatre opera theater



i rather liked it actually
I agree!!!!



Actually, I am in shock about all the other movies that got nominated for Best Picture too....
Dreamgirls was great. I am going to rent "Little Miss Sunshine." I can then form my own opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. That's what makes life so great.
How can you think it was HORRIBLE?! That



movie was great. Sad when the grandfather



died and when Dwayne finds out he's color



blind. ?.?
Only if you're a neocon, dear.



You want to talk crap, why was Dreamgirls given so many needless nods? Jennifer Hudson I can understand but three nods for Best Song, passing over Prince %26amp; Sheryl Crow's numbers from other flicks??? Puh-leeeze.
Well you gotta learn not everyone thinks like you.



About the post above. I mean "The Departed" best movie in a whileeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp