Saturday, December 5, 2009

I live on the sunshine coast, where is a good place to sell birds that gets actual buyers?

Any websites? etc.. Also where is a good place to buy birds such as twenty eight parrots and rosellas.



I live on the sunshine coast, where is a good place to sell birds that gets actual buyers?opera songs



I have been using www.petlink.com.au for years with great success. It's a very busy website so you get lots of folks looking at your ads. Good luck!



I live on the sunshine coast, where is a good place to sell birds that gets actual buyers?secure browser opera theaterTa! Glad I could help!! Report It


go to the sunshine coast daily and have a look in the classifieds the always have lots of birds and other animals on saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp