Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?

a couple of my good friends have told me that i have to see it. what are your thoughts???



Has anyone seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?getting late



See it, it's good!



Has anyone seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?regal theater opera theater



good flick yet a bit disturbing I do want to read the book..
I thought it was beautiful.
It's crap.
I liked it, it was different and not for everyone, not just roll on the floor funny and it makes you think and even a little sad, but I think it was good.
I saw it, and I LOVED it, but I found it to be really sad. It's one of those movies that can make you think deeply on the subject. If I were you, I'd watch it.
I liked it alot. It's a little long though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp