Thursday, December 10, 2009

What / Who is your sunshine on a cloudy day?

My kitties....



What / Who is your sunshine on a cloudy day?events



Caleb and De'Von (my 2 sons)



What / Who is your sunshine on a cloudy day?home theatre opera theater



My Budweiser
Butterflycarebear always. I love you Jamie!
Toddlers and babies say the cutest things so if I can be around them for a bit it helps. Crocheting helps. Getting out of the house helps.
My Girl



I got so much honey, the bees envy me



I got a sweeter song than the birds in the trees



well I guess you'll say, what can make me feel this way



My girl, talking about my girl



Love that old Motown classic by the Temptations and yes I do have sunshine on a cloudy day with my girl!
My 2 1/2 year old blonde big blue-eyed grandddaughter.. no question.
Smokin Gun is the one who adds the extra sunshine to my days.
mY OHIO Guy he can always bring a smile to my sadest day



Mwah i love you jeremy happy valentines day
...i'll never tell...he knows who he is.
my baby sister
My fiance. Just having him in my life brings me so much happiness.
My angel.



I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp