Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you let the sunshine in?

You betcha!



And, thanks for the song in my head now, too!



Do you let the sunshine in?lyric opera



all day long



Do you let the sunshine in?imax theater opera theater



i keep inviting her in, but she hasn't accepted yet.
Hee hee! Sure do!
My doors always open for you, sunshine!
When I get on P%26amp;S and see my friends, That's all the sunshine I need.



Good morning sweetie!!
Every chance I get :O)
i really do try... somedays i succeed, some days not so much!
I let the sunshine in so I can let the smiles come out ~~
yes not that it is here that often!
no
yep! sunshine brightens up our lives :) doesn't matter whether it's the weather or situation or someone's personality.
Good Morning Beautiful! ?



I love to let the sunshine in. It was raining this morning when I left for work, so today P%26amp;S is my sunshine!
yep

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp