Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are you walking on sunshine? does it feel good?

Sing some good old rock songs please.



Are you walking on sunshine? does it feel good?city opera



? Oh! Im walking on sunshine ? And it feels good baby! ?



Are you walking on sunshine? does it feel good?performing shows opera theater



Um, I have done so....



..... burns your feet bad.



You have been WARNED!
Dunno, but Katrina and the Waves sure thought it felt good.



I feel alive I feel alive I feel alive I feel alive ooooh yeah....



I'm walking on Sunshine whoooooaaaa



I'm walking on sunshine whooooooaaaa
Yes I am. But it is burning the bottom of my feet.
Feels absolutely fantastic!
Not exactly...they call me Sunshine, the kind that everybody knows.....
Ooch ooch ouch ouch!!!!!!!!
whos going to win eurovision song contest this year?
Yes and it feels nice after the cold weather I'm currently experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp