Thursday, December 10, 2009

There ain't no sunshine whens shes gone? where did she go?

Went down South to see my gal, singing Pollywollydoodleaday! My gal she is a spunky gal, singing Pollywollydoodleaday! Fare Thee Well Fare Thee Well!



Ain't no sunshine when she's gone and she's always gone too long. I know I know I know I know I know I know I know-There ain't no sunshine when she's gone. Bill Withers



There ain't no sunshine whens shes gone? where did she go?home theater



Bonjour



Venus, because women are from venus



aurevoir



There ain't no sunshine whens shes gone? where did she go?comedy club opera theater



She went out of the darkness and into the light to see the sunshine everyday.
Shhhh...She's in Canada
off with my best friend.
no one knows the answer but her!
It's not warm when she's away. Ain't no sunshine when she's gone and she's always gone too long anytime she goes away.
Oh dont you worry Simon, Im right here lol.
Now the song's in my head.



An' I know, I know, I know...
i think she is just running far, far away from you..



%26amp; i wonder why....
I don't remember where I went, but it's not nearly as fun as being here answering your questions! So I'm back!
On Holiday.....
greener pastures...
To sunny So Cal!



She may be your sunshine, but she needs some sunshine of her own and where you are just ain't cuttin it...perhaps you should move some place warmer...then she won't be gone for too long and it won't be dark everyday.
that is very sad Simon. hope she comes back to you soon.
she went to play Bingo.
Away

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp